- Assist in managing all aspects of PPC campaigns including search, display and social to achieve KPI’s.
- Build new ad groups and campaigns with new keywords and creative.
- Rigorous testing and analysis of ad copy.
- Analyze search and web analytics data to inform PPC decisions.
- Coordinate tasks with PPC mamanger and strategist.
- Ensure all content is strategic and supports the content strategy.
- Edit and proofread as needed.
- Other duties as necessary and assigned.
- 1+ year of agency-level PPC and/or other demonstrated web marketing experience.
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification required
- Working knowledge of HTML, Google Ads or Bing Certification a plus.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator. Must enjoy working with a team.
- Ability to distill technical content into simple and easy-to-understand messaging.
- Ability to think creatively while being analytical.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, resolving competing priorities, working swiftly under pressure, and meeting project deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skilled at planning, project management, time management, and decision-making.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.