- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Perform keyword research based on relevance, competitor analysis, and the customer’s journey
- Rigorous testing and analysis of ad copy.
- Optimization of websites’ content for onpage SEO and conversion rate.
- Identifying content opportunities for brand content based on SEO opportunities.
- Ensure all content is strategic and supports the content strategy.
- Research and development of content topics based on keyword research and SERP analysis.
- Coordination with outreach team for content distribution strategies (offsite, etc.).
- Other duties as necessary and assigned.
- 1+ year of agency-level SEO.
- SEO Knowledge and Google Analytics certification required.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator. Must enjoy working with a team.
- Ability to distill technical content into simple and easy-to-understand messaging.
- Ability to think creatively while being analytical.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, resolving competing priorities, working swiftly under pressure, and meeting project deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skilled at planning, project management, time management, and decision-making.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.