How Our Creative Strategies Circumvented Strict Medical Guidelines Online
Supercharging Digital Performance
- Increasing visibility on high authority medical websites
- Generating and managing client reviews
- Providing high-quality content on every page of the site
- Average weekly organic traffic increased from 134 users in January to 1,780 in July, an increase of 1,228%
- The quality of the traffic improved, with the bounce rate dropping 98% during the same period
- Paid search conversions increased from 5 in January to 19 in July, with the cost per conversion dropping from $400 to $76, a decrease of 81%
- Click through rate increased from 1.41% to 4.87%, with quality score and ad relevance also increasing over the same period.
- We saw 421,564 total Pinterest impressions, over 44,000 engagements, and 13,560 link clicks since November 2019
How We Turn Data Into Business Growth
- Organic Search Aquisition
- Landing Page Visibility
- Link Building
- Keyword Ranking
Circumventing medical restrictions for both paid and organic traffic is difficult, especially during this trying time, but smartboost came up with creative strategies to help us succeed.